The stove fan is widely used for gas, electric, pellet stove or wood-burning stove, stove fans will work well and disperse hot air efficiently.
The stove fan is powered by heat from your fireplace or wood-burning stove, no batteries or electricity required. The hotter the stove is, the faster the stove fan spins.
The only moving part of the stove fan is the blade assembly, so the working noise is below 25DB, very quiet. You even do not know the stove fan is there, but you will feel the warmth well.
The general working temperature of the stove fan is 85°C - 350°C(185°F - 660°F). Usually, the fan gets spinning at about 55°C and turns most efficiently when the temperature reaches about 250°C-300°C.
The In-built Bi-metallic strip at the base of the stove fan is designed to raise the edge of the fan slightly as the maximum operating temperature is approached to protect the motor and the thermoelectric module.
- Type: Stove Fan
- Color: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Size: 8.8 x 7.1
- Features 1: Eco Wood Stove Fans
- Features 2: Heat Powered Stove Fan
- Airflow: 180-210
Limited Quantity - Will be sold out quickly
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with the products you buy from us. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a money-back guarantee on your purchase.
- Buying online can be a difficult task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely no risk of buying and trying something. If you don't like it, we'll make it up... That's our promise!
- The checkout process is 100% guaranteed and secure with Visa, Mastercard, AMex, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.
- Paypal payment is very welcome here. If you do not have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select "PayPal" and click on the "debit or credit card payment" button.